This is a very good question because I typically hate the way that phrase comes out in like every language I create. Even in Kamakawi, Eli ei i ia is just too…vowely. I guess Shiväisith:
Kira liljal nol.
Eh. I don’t like that nol at the end. Maybe Dothraki?
Anha zhilak yera.
It’s a little long for my tastes, but it’s pretty good.
Ooh, this one:
That’s Indojisnen. Ha, ha. Yeah, that’s the best. That’s my favorite.
I’ve been tagged by azetgrisu
Write 10 facts about yourself and pass on to 10 followers.
1. I am currently reading “Just Kids” by: Patti Smith
2. The song I’ve been listening to the most lately is “Better Days” by: Graham Nash
3. “A young doctors notebook” is a great mini series and everyone should check it out.
4. “Cream of wheat” is still and always will be my favourite breakfast.
5. I am in love with France. The buildings, the music, the art.. Everything.
6. I truly believe that if you work hard enough you can achieve your goals.
7. Sometimes I take myself for long walks around the city, I like to find small cafés where I can sit and study my sides.
8. Lenny, my dog, is named after my childhood teddy bear.
9. My first language is French.
10. “My Fathers Dragon” by: Ruth Stiles Gannett is my favourite childhood book.